Image

Image

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Varsity Voxbox!

I cannot even explain the excitement I felt when I received my first official voxbox - the Varsity Voxbox - in the mail! I came home from class, saw it sitting outside my door, & ran inside to rip into it! 

The contents were all products I was extremely excited to try out and share my opinions on - so that is what I am going to be doing today for all of you!

1. Airheads Xtremes Bites: I think I finished the bag in less than 2 days! I remember eating the full-sized version of this product when I was younger, but I definitely prefer the bites. They are easier to eat, and you get a lot more in the package. A burst of fruity and sour flavors, this is definitely a munchy snack to help you through the long nights of homework and studying. 

2. NYC Big Bold Lip Gloss: Another one of my favorites! I loved the color I received, it was not too dramatic; it was the perfect light pink. You definitely feel the plumping factor when you put this on your lips, they get all tingly! The smell was attracting and it was not too sticky. Overall an amazing product!

3. Kiss Nail Dress: I was definitely excited to try this product! I never tried the nail dresses from this brand; I only ever used the Sally Hansen ones. I received the pink and orange leopard print design! It was a little too over the top for me to place on all my nails at once, so I opted to put the design on my ring fingers and make the rest of my nails a more toned-down color. This definitely worked out great & I received numerous compliments! I cannot wait to try the other designs they have.

4. Tide Pods: If I'm being honest here, I don't do my laundry. I just turned 20 and still live at home while in college - my mom is my laundry person. So she was the most excited for this product because she said it was something she was thinking about purchasing and trying out. She practically ripped them from my hands when she saw it! As far as I know, she loves it! I think she's already gone out and bought more.

5. Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Wash: This is the one product in the box that I have yet to try. I have crazy-sensitive skin & testing out new face products does not always fair well for me. I definitely want to try it, I'm just a little scared of breaking out! My skin likes to stick with the usual products; it has a balance right now, and I am not ready to mess with that!

Overall, I was extremely grateful to be chosen for this voxbox! I love what this site is all about! You get honest reviews from real people who try them out. I cannot wait to test out more products and give more reviews!



***All products mentioned were received complimentary of Influenster for testing and review purposes. 
***All opinions expressed were my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment