Image

Image

Friday, March 9, 2012

Top 10 Films

While I am someone who enjoys watching movies, I do not have the time to sit down and watch them as much as I used to. I enjoy comedies, romantic comedies, dramas, and horror movies. I never seem to be too fond of the movies nominated for The Academy Awards, which sometimes comes at a disadvantage to me when I am in class discussions. In this post, I must list my top 10 movies; you might not agree with my choices, and they might be a little cliche, but they are ones I have grown to love; ones I can watch a millions times and still never be sick of.

1. A Walk to Remember
2. John Tucker Must Die
3. The Notebook
4. The Hitcher
5. Dear John
6. A Cinderella Story
7. How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days
8. The House Bunny
9. Sweet Home Alabama
10. Easy A

Like I previously stated, these may not be movies you are too fond of, but they are the ten that I love. They are not Oscar-worthy movies but, in my eyes, they are amazing! 

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting collection. how many do you think will still be on your list in 5-10 years? What is it about THESE films that puts them your top 10? Why do you watch them a million times?
    8 points

    ReplyDelete